|Website Started Sept. 2001
|RIGHT click here.
Click on CREATE
Click on YES
An icon will be on
your Desktop so
you can easily
check in once in a
February 27 to March 5th
58. total visitors -1%
16 new visitors +14%
207 pages viewed +47%
Avg. Visit 3 min. & 45 Sec's +10%
Most page views from
Your Desktop Browser
The Stats are provided by Yahoo ,
we use their Sitebuilder for our
Avg. 954 Hits / month average
|Last Entry 3/ 17/ 17
|3 / 3 / 17
‘Figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is
surprising or unexpected; frequently humorous.’
(Winston Churchill loved them)…
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. They begin the evening news with 'Good Evening,'
then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
9. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism.
To steal from many is research.
10. Buses stop in bus stations. Trains stop in train stations.
On my desk is a work station.
11. I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted paychecks.
12. In filling out an application, where it says,
'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR.'
13. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
14. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the
street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
15. Behind every successful man is his woman.
Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
16. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
17. You do not need a parachute to skydive.
You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
18. Money can't buy happiness,
but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
19. There's a fine line between cuddling
and holding someone down so they can't get away.
20. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.