|Last Entry Dec. 20th
|Website Started Sept. 2001
|RIGHT click here.
Click on CREATE
Click on YES
An icon will be on
your Desktop so
you can easily
check in once in a
December 8 to 14
• 99 total visitors
•52 new visitors
•226 pages viewed
•Your average visitor
spent 1 minute and 35
seconds on your site
|Now that I'm older here's what I've discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.
3. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
5. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
6. If all is not lost, then where the heck is it?
7. It was a whole lot easier to get older, than to get wiser.
8. Some days, you're the top dog; some days you're the hydrant.
9. I wish the buck really did stop here; I sure could use a few of
10. It's not hard to meet expenses . . . they're everywhere
11. If God wanted me to touch my toes,
he'd have put them on my knees.